Since our company was started by Robert Wright back in 1927 we have had a vast experience with many forms of vehicle, as you can imagine things have changed a lot over the years. When the company began we sold bicycles, then a little later motorcycles, followed by Reliant 3 wheeled cars and finally 4 wheeled cars.
We've also had a few different franchises over the years too, including Toyota, Honda, Kia, Sao, Asia Motors, MG Rover and Proton but we settled on Mazda in 1985 and we're proud to say we're still with them and Mazda has been our core business since. We're now one of the longest standing Mazda dealers in the UK with over 30 years experience.
Our two showrooms in Norwich and Beccles cover a large portion of Norfolk and Suffolk including major towns such as Lowestoft, Great Yarmouth, Beccles, Southwold, Halesworth and Cromer.
We offer a the full range of new Mazda vehicles, plus servicing an repair facilities, body repairs, parts and accessories and a wide range of used cars of all makes.
General Insurance & Consumer CreditWrights (Motors) Limited T/As Wrights Mazda is an appointed representative of Automotive Compliance Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 497010), whose permitted business is to act as Principal Firm for a network of Motor Dealer Appointed Representatives who act as Credit Brokers for introduction to finance providers, acting on behalf of the lender and advise on and arrange non-investment insurance contracts, acting on behalf of the insurer.
* Offer to beat high street lenders is not extended to online providers, it is available on vehicles purchased from Wrights Mazda only, where an order is placed on or after 1st November 2014, Finance subject to status. T&C apply. 18s and over. Guarantee/indemnity may be required. Mazda Financial Services RH1 1SR. You will not own the vehicle until all payments are made. We may introduce you to a number of carefully selected finance providers. We may receive a commission from them for the introduction. Wrights will beat the APR of your written quotation up to a maximum of 48 months subject to the vehicles age and underwriters criteria. Wrights Mazda reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time.
CALL MAZDA FIRST
In the unfortunate event that you are involved in a road traffic accident, a victim of theft, or experience glass damage, Mazda Accident AfterCare is there for you. Don’t worry about costs, this service is free to all Mazda owners. Designed to get you back on the road safely and smoothly, the Mazda Accident AfterCare service will take care of all the paper work.
Save the number in your mobile phone today – 0800 015 0367 – just in case you need us. First thing’s first, in the event of an accident call the police or emergency services. Then before you notify your insurer, ‘Call Mazda First’ on 0800 015 0367. Your claim will then be managed by one of our dedicated case handlers, who will liaise directly with the insurer on your behalf. During the claim process a courtesy car will be sent to you, before your fully repaired Mazda is delivered to your door – at no additional cost.
Your Mazda car will be repaired in a manufacturer-approved Mazda Bodyshop, in which a team of Mazda-trained specialists will utilise their full expertise in fixing your vehicle. Only genuine Mazda parts will be used, ensuring your Mazda is restored to the highest standard.
In the unfortunate event of a theft, a simply ‘Call Mazda First’ on 0800 015 0367 and we will help you quickly and easily report the crime, deal with the paper work and discuss replacement options.
- From the UK: 0800 777 179
- From Europe: +44 20 8649 8626
- From the UK: 0800 051 2395
- From Europe: +44 161 210 2103